Minggu, 15 Juni 2008

Fall beneath the Rainbow

Fall beneath the Rainbow.

(blood and tears were the witness)

Verse 1

Co:

In the perfect world you’re the only reason I stand right here right now.

I beg for the God to gave me the single touch of your skin.

Ce:

Who’s there watching over my step striping all my clothes all by his eyes.

Dirty look and naughty thought painted all over him,he scares me inside.

Co:

I dream to fall right beside you kissing you and take you to heaven.

For the satan I swear I give my soul to have you here.

Ce:

Every night I felt that someone’s here and watching me, deep in my sleep.

Fear is the only thing I feel when he was around, gazing on me.

Reff

Co:

Is there something you can give, the whole of you, that I can touch.

Are you only in my dream, you flew around, and vanish in my real world.

Ce:

Without you around my live goes on, and you’re nobody in my life.

Scream if you want, bleed as you please, but you’re no one in my world.

Verse 2 :

Co:

Cant keep up the pace and I can’t jump higher, to catch the rainbow in your eyes.

The smokes get thicker when I got so close to your lights.

Ce:

Write down all your babbling, and give it to some one else, get some real life.

My eyes don’t shine, and there’s nothing else that I can give, go back to your world.

Back to reff.

Verse 3:

Ce :

You pray to the god, begging me to come in to your world, it’s just in your dream

You hope for nothing but a glance of my love in your live, the hope wasn’t yours

Bridge :

Co:

I had enough for needing.

I’m sick of dream and trying.

Tired to wait and crying.

Let’s bleed together darling.

Outro Reff.

Lets end our lives today, let’s fly away, into the sky.

Let us bleed ourselves to death, and then you’ll see my dreams in you.

You will shine there in the dark, my deepest mind, you’re my angel.

Beauty comes up with the price, you’ll pay it high, and fall so low.

It’s the story of a rainbow that drown in its lights, it fades away.


Lagu ciptaan temen gw, gitaris sekaligus produser, arranger, songwriter band.
Cerita nih lagu tuh parah abiz,
Jadi ceritanya ada seorang cowo yang cupu berat, truus naksir ama cewe yang perfect berat, pokokna idola sekulah gto dah. Nah, saking tergila2nya nih cowo, sementara si cewe gak nanggepin sama sekali karena kesombongannya, jadilah nih cowo terobsesi. Mo tw ending crita ini gimana?

Nih cowo akhirna pasrah, nyerah, dan akhirnya ngebunuh si cewe. Dia berprinsip, gak ada yang boleh milikin tu cewe selaen dia.
Yang istimewa, nih lagu diangkat dari kisah nyata lho, dari sahabat temen gw semasa SMA.

Yang parah, gw sebagai vokalis, sekarang lagi kesusahan banget ngedapetin emosi buat nyanyiin ni lagu. Secara gw bukan tipikal cowo kaya gtu sih,,

Mana yang outro nadanya tinggi banget lagi,,

Ahhh!!
Pak Dozen, sialan lw!!

2 komentar:

Anonim mengatakan...

lagu baru band lo ya??

@arta89 mengatakan...

Yap ini lagu barunya.

baru gw kopas liriknya, ntar klo mood gw ceritain makna lagu ini di blog.

Seru!